TAKE-WORK supports Entrepreneurs in implementation of assumptions and business objectives. We take responsibility for payroll service with regard to entrusted departments and organisational units at the Customer’s company.
The TAKE-WORK’s outsourcing mainly consists in:
- selecting a team of employees and performing tasks in the customer’s organisational structures;
- recruitment of a team for the purposes of performing a specific task, process at the Customer’s company;
- supporting production, logistics and specialist services: accounting, payroll, IT, call centre.
- administering personal files;
- preparing and forwarding to ZUS all necessary declarations, registering employees at ZUS;
- recording vacations, sick leaves and other absences;
- controlling validity dates of medical examinations and OHS trainings;
- monitoring all important dates, e.g. ending employment agreements or returning from maternity leaves;
- calculating remunerations in compliance with legal provisions and principles remuneration rules;
- service and settlement of employment agreements and civil law contracts (contracts of mandate, contracts of specific work, directors’ service contract);
- issuing certificates of employment and remuneration;
- drawing up and sending PFRON declarations;
- GUS reporting in the scope of remunerations;
- drawing up annual PIT declarations;
- undertaking liability towards ZUS, PFRON, GUS.
We ensure complete confidentiality of forwarded information.